Custom Hemp Labels
Stand Out in a Thriving Market with Hemp Product Labels
Custom hemp product labels are key to complying with regulations and appealing to a growing customer base.
Hemp derivatives make up one of the hottest retail product segments today. Rising customer demand coupled with an evolving legal framework have driven more businesses into this space. If you own a company that intends to make a splash in hemp products, you'll need a way to stay ahead of your competitors in terms of appeal on store shelves, while staying aware of the latest rulings from federal and state agencies. Combining a strong visual identity with compliance-minded features is a path to success with hemp product labels, increasing the importance of choosing a top-quality labeling partner.
Hemp has a huge variety of uses in commercial products. From serving as a clothing material to being an ingredient in foods, beverages, lotions, soaps and more, hemp has proven its versatility time and again. With each new piece of legislation making it easier for companies to grow and use hemp in their goods, the field expands. Businesses have followed this pattern tenaciously, meaning the number and sophistication of competitors you'll have to face is always increasing.
Get Value from High-Quality Custom Hemp Labels
The materials you employ for your hemp labels should reflect your brand's seriousness about competing in the industry. Durable, high-quality materials and finishes can both improve the appearance of your items on store shelves and ensure important compliance features don't become damaged in transit or display. In addition to selecting tough materials, you should ensure your hemp labels can show off high-resolution brand imagery. Due to the ever-increasing competition in the hemp field, products that stand out are at a commercial advantage.
With the legal picture around hemp derivatives constantly evolving, you should also ensure there is space on your labels for features such as sequential numbering, QR codes and other kinds of tracking details. Furthermore, extended content labels can help your custom hemp labels display all the necessary information, folding out to give you increased space to work with.
Look for These Features in Custom Hemp Product Labels
Lightning Labels delivers the following features, each of which is relevant to succeeding in the hemp product field:
- Your choice of durable, attractive materials: From polypropylene varieties to eco-friendly materials, there is a label material for every need. Durable and water-resistant options are especially helpful for bath and body products.
- Tracking features: Barcodes, QR codes, sequential numbering and other features that improve tracking and visibility can help you stay in compliance with all relevant regulations, even as those rules evolve.
- Extended content capabilities: If you find yourself needing more space on your labels than is available on the surface, you can employ extended content features to add extra information.
- Quick turnaround times and low minimum orders: With all-digital printing, Lightning Labels can deliver the exact number of labels you need, when you need them. This will reduce the possibility of being stuck with large amounts of label stock rendered unusable by changing regulations.
Lightning Labels has been servicing the needs of our customers for over 18 years. We are extremely proud of our BBB rating (A+) and guarantee your custom label buying experience with us will be a positive one.
Lightning Labels delivers unmatched benefits and value including:
- Free ground shipping for online orders in US and Canada
- Quick turnaround for digitally printed orders (after proof approval)
- No set-up fees, no plate fees, and no added fees for unlimited color!
- Receive a free printed press proof or PDF proof with every label order (shipping charges apply)
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Vibrant and crisp full color
- Low minimums and no maximums
Make your products stand out with custom labels, printed stickers and custom bumper stickers from Lightning Labels. Simply visit our get a quote page to receive an instant online quote now! You can also visit our free samples page and order free label material samples.